Tips for a Successful Move
- Keep all boxes under 50 pounds.
- Mark all the boxes ( e.g., fragile, heavy).
- Pack heavy items like books and magazines in small boxes.
- Disconnect appliances (washers, dryers and refrigerators).
- Do not use grocery bags for packing materials (trash bags are ok for things like clothes and pillows).
- Make your reservation at least a week before your move.
- Keep your phone on, on the moving day just in case the movers need to call you.
- Take precious items like cash and jewelry with you.
- Finish all packing before the movers arrive.
- Be nice to your movers!
Don’t take our word for it. See what our customers have to say!
Amazing experience. I recommend this service to friends or anyone considering moving!! It reduced the stress of moving… Very Professional & Friendly.
They were amazing! Professional, and very hard working. I highly recommend them!!!
Mach and the others did an excellent job of packing and loading! I would recommend this crew!…Thanks Guys!
They were very nice and polite men who worked very hard and quickly.
The team was perfect. Efficient, prompt, polite, and really hard workers.